4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What exams I should clear to get a TamilNadu Government job after completion of B.Ed graduation?

I am M.Com B.Ed graduate what exams should I clear to get a Tamilnadu government job? Can you please provide me with the details on this? Would be really helpful if you can give me the details on this. Hope I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
31st March 2018, 10:34 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams I should clear to get a TamilNadu Government job after completion of B.Ed graduation?

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education and it is one of the most essential qualification for the candidates who want to get recruitment as teaching jobs.

So, you have to appear and qualify for entrance examination conducted by state government or CBSE for recruitment as teacher in central schools.

You are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in banking service, Railway, Staff Selection etc.
31st March 2018, 03:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams I should clear to get a TamilNadu Government job after completion of B.Ed graduation?

You can apply for TNPSC or Tamil Nadu State Level Teacher Eligibility Test to get government jobs in Tamil Nadu.

According to B.Ed degree, you will get jobs in Government schools of Tamil Nadu after clearing Tamil Nadu State Level Teachers Eligibility Test.

Or you can also apply for UGC-NET to get jobs in Tamil Nadu Government colleges as an Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?