18th November 2010, 01:37 PM

What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?

hello sir,
im pragati chaudhary from bhilai, i want to pursue cs,
i want to know about the perfect career guidelines in cs
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in Company Secretary?
  2. Salary of a person who has completed CS with MBL?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  4. Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)
  5. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  6. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  8. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  9. Can I get scholarship for pursuing CS course? List of the top colleges(except Delhi) along with their course duration offering CS course? What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for CS students?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  11. What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?
  12. Is company secretary a good course? Is there scope in it?
  13. Which is better to study among Cost Accounting and Company Secretary? Job opportunities through these courses? -- [New]
  14. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  15. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best institutes for CS(Company Secretary)?
  17. Best option after BMS, in between CS and MMS?
  18. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
20th February 2012, 02:25 PM
SHABNAM ARORA

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?

u Can become a Professional and also doing business after completing Cs and u can earn more than of doing a job..............
29th September 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?

what are the progressive prospects in the career of company secretary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?