10th June 2015, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?

sir I am student of b.com with the subject Income tax. I passed b.com. second year with 62% and I know about central sales tax,wealth tax,income tax as well as in IIIrd year we will read excise duty and costum duty so I want to make career in Income tax department.please give me all the imformation about it.my name is vineet kumar maurya and email id is:[email protected]

13th June 2015, 11:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?

Full information of Central Sales Tax:

Central sales tax is a tax on sales of goods levied by central government of India. CST is applicable only in the case of Inter state sales and not on sales made within the stages or import/export of sales.

Wealth Tax:

Every, Individual, Hindu undivided Family and company whose net wealth exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to wealth tax in any previous ending of 31st march is liable to file the wealth tax.

Income Tax:

An income tax is a government levy imposed on individuals or entitles that varies with the income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?