24th July 2011, 04:59 PM
ami.khambhatta

Steps for CS after graduation? How many years it takes to become a CS? Fee structure for it?

hello sir,
what are the steps for cs after graduation?and how many years it take sto become cs,and what is the fee structure?plzzzzzzz inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D?
  2. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  3. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  4. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  5. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  6. What is the fee structure required to complete the under graduation course? How many years will it take to complete?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  8. Fee structure for B.Ed course? Duration of B.Ed course?
  9. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Fee expenses of MBBS per annum in KIIT University? -- [New]
  11. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  12. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Manipal?
  15. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  16. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?
  18. Complete details of PGDCA course
27th January 2012, 09:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps for CS after graduation? How many years it takes to become a CS? Fee structure for it?

For pursuing CS course first of all you have to register yourself for the CS course, you can obtain application form from your nearest ICSI regional council and submit it.You can register yourself anytime throughout the year.Generally the examinations are held twice a year in the month of June & December.The Company Secretary course is divided into three major satges Foundation program,Executive Program,and the Professional Program.The fee of the course are as follows:-
Foundation program- Rs.3600
Executive program- Rs.7000
Professional program-Rs.7500
And for further detail, you must visit the official website of ICSI.
2nd July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps for CS after graduation? How many years it takes to become a CS? Fee structure for it?

what is the time gap between the three exams under cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?