25th June 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 11th

Hello Sir, I am Abhishek Shishodia. I have passed class 11th. I want to join Indian air force because I am interested in Indian air force. My dream air force. I want to become a good patriot. I love my India.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  3. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  4. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  5. Procedure to get job in Air force after 11th class with arts group
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 11th?
  8. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?
  9. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  10. Can a Myopic Person join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force (AFCAT)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  11. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  12. After passing 11th with science can I join Indian Air Force?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  15. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  18. How can I join Indian Air force or Indian Army after completing B.Tech?
25th June 2017, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 11th

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 11th Class:

You cannot join Indian Air Force just after completion of 11th Class. There is a certain educational qualification required in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum basic qualification required to join Indian Air Force is "12th Class" or Higher Secondary Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> As you have passed 11th Class, I suggest you to pass 12th Class also in order to get eligibility criteria.

>> You are required to appear in NDA Examination to join Indian Air Force. NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC and the basic qualification required is 12th Class.

>> You are required to appear in NDA Entrance Examination and then appear in SSB Interview to join Air Force finally.
25th June 2017, 10:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

I am pleased with your determination to serve your motherland. To join Indian Air Force you have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination.

NDA examination is conducted in two stages and conducted twice in a year by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have 12th with PCM stream.

The age limit to appear in examination is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you must start preparation for examination for more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th June 2017, 12:16 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted for recruitment in Air Force, Navy and Indian Army after 12th for male candidates.

The eligibility to appear in examination conducted by UPSC is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

The age limit is between 16.5-19.5 years.

So, now you are not eligible to appear in examination by will be eligible to appear in next year. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th June 2017, 12:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Air force you must complete your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. You have to appear for National Defence Academy (NDA) examination in order to join IAF. I have attached a link below where you will be able to find eligibility to appear for NDA and all other related details, so go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA 2017eligibility..pdf(383.6 KB, 10 views)
26th June 2017, 10:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination.

You have completed your 12th Science from a recognised board.

Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

Unmarried male can apply for it.

Citizenship of India

Exam pattern :-

Preliminary Exam

Main Exam

Personal Interview and Physical Test.
27th June 2017, 02:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in joining Indian Air Force then you can apply for National Defence Academy entrance examination after 10+2. 12th board appearing candidates are also eligible for NDA exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for UPSC NDA exam:

>>Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

>>You must be unmarried male Indian citizen.

>>Physical fitness is necessary.

For Indian Air Force, Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 is necessary. In 11th standard, you are not eligible for NDA exam.
27th June 2017, 09:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can join Indian Air Force after passing 12th through NDA exam.

UPSC conducts NDA (National Defense Academy) exam every year to recruit personnel in the different wings of Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join NDA is 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

-Selection of candidates is made based on their performance in the written examination and personal Interview conducted by Service Selection Board

-Syllabus for Written exam :

* Maths -300 marks

* General Ability Test-600 marks
2nd July 2017, 08:55 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Abhishek Shishodia. I have passed class 11th. I want to join Indian air force because I am interested in Indian air force. My dream air force. I want to become a good patriot. I love my India.
You can't join after 11th.
After 12th,you can join as AIRMAN in INDIAN AIR FORCE and after graduation you can also become Officer. NCC C CERTIFICATE holders get benefit in recruitment of Air force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?