15th June 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Air force after 11th class with arts group

Hi this is Christina and I just completed my 11 standard. So, I am willing to join in Air force either Air force or announcement job and I belong to arts group. So, please kindly tell me that I may eligible or not to get this jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed to become an Air Force Pilot after 12th MEC group?
  2. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  3. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  4. Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th?
  5. Which Airlines related subject group to take in 11th to become an Air Hostess?
  6. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  8. Air Force job after taking Arts and have knowledge of Physics and Maths?
  9. What should I do to join Indian Air Force after 12th Arts?
  10. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  11. May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?
  12. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  15. How can I join in Indian Air Force after studying 11th class in AP?
  16. Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 68% mark in 12th?
  17. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  18. Can I get a job as Air Commander, Group Captain or Wing Commander being a Mechanical Engineer? Eligibility criteria to join Air Force?
15th June 2017, 03:17 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Air force after 11th class with arts group

One should have passed 10+2 with physics and mathematics, they are eligible for entry level exams which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to join NDA which is National Defense Academy. So you may not be eligible to get this job.
15th June 2017, 11:14 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is Christina and I just completed my 11 standard. So, I am willing to join in Air force either Air force or announcement job and I belong to arts group. So, please kindly tell me that I may eligible or not to get this jobs.
I am sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Air Force wing after completing 11th standard with Arts stream. Only those who completed their 12th standard (PCM) in science stream from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing. Apart from the educational qualification you should be Physically and Medical fit.
15th June 2017, 11:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Air Force after completion of your 11th standard with Arts group from a recognised board. To join Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to join Air Force. So, being a 12th standard Arts stream student, you are not eligible to join Air Force.
15th June 2017, 12:42 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Being an Arts student you cannot get into technical departments, but you can surely get job as a ground staff, crewman, cabin crew, etc.

You will however have to keep yourself up to date with the latest news regarding any such vacancy announced and should apply at the earliest.
15th June 2017, 02:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Working in the Indian Air Force (IAF) is about being in the middle of supersonic jets, state of the art technology and best of the modern facilities. Whether you are a graduate or you have finished your schooling or you have passed your class tenth, IAF has an exciting career opportunity for you. As you belong to Arts background you should complete your 12th boards and then join the NDA for the training course. The candidates are short listed after the initial selection procedure through a rigorous training regimen at one of the Air Force training centre. You can get in after 10+2 by qualifying the National Defence Academy(NDA) or Naval Academy (NA) exams. The recruitment for all kinds of courses in the Indian Air force is carried out by the Ministry of defence with its headquarters in New Delhi. The ministry of defense brings out notification in various leading Employment News.
15th June 2017, 03:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

After passing your 12th standard with Arts steam you cannot join Airforce but if you will complete your bachelor of arts degree course then you can appear in CDS exam that is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. If you will qualify this exam you will get commission in Army, Navy, Air Force.
Age should be in between 19 to 24 years. Candidate must be medically fit.
15th June 2017, 09:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Having pursued your Class 11th with Arts group you are not eligible for joining Indian Air force as for any job in Indian Air force one is required to have studied Mathematics and Physics along with English throughout his academics.

But being a Arts stream student you have career options in Indian Army as commissioned officer, tradesmen, soldier clerk, soldier and various other post as for this wing of Indian defense sector subject of academics does not matters in most of the cases.

For details regarding different entries in Indian Army you can refer to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
15th June 2017, 10:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force. For recruitment in Indian Air Force required minimum qualification is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recongised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination.

But, you can appear in NDA examination after 12th if interested in recruitment in Indian Army.
15th June 2017, 10:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for selection in Indian Air Force. To get recuitment in Air Force through any entry it is necessary that candidate must have passed 12th with at least Physics and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you will be not eligible for selection after arts stream.

For more information about entry in Air Force visit at www.carrerairforce.nic.in.
15th June 2017, 11:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No you cannot apply for Air Force after passing 12th standard with Arts stream because to join Airforce a candidate must have passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board.
After successful completion of 12th standard, candidate need to appear in NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in every year.

The exam is consists of three stages:

Written Exam

Physical Examination

Interview

Age limit should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
16th June 2017, 12:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job in Air Force after 11th Class with Arts Group:

You cannot join Air Force as you are from Arts background in 12th Class. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Arts candidates are not eligible. In general there is a certain eligibility criteria required to join Air Force. Here is,

In order to join Air Force, you are required to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Air Force is as follows,

>> You must have done 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university

>> You are required to appear in NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination in order to be eligible.
16th June 2017, 01:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that being an arts student of 11th standard, you are not eligible to apply for job in Air force. But, being a girl you can join IAF after completing your graduation in any discipline with physics and mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized college/university. You must be physically fit and should have normal eyesight. Your height should be minimum 152 cms.

With this eligibility you can appear for CDS or AFCAT entrance examination through which you will be able to join IAF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?