3rd August 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I am a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate. I am still doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering in 3rd year and I am 24 years old candidate. Please guide me the procedure to join Indian Airforce after B.E in Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  4. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  9. Procedure to join Indian air force after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to join Air Force in Mechanical engineering related steam?
  11. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  12. Can I become a Pilot at Indian Air Force after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering
  13. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
  17. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  18. Procedure to become an Indian Air Force Officer after Mechanical Engineering? How to get admission in Air Force as Women Candidate?
3rd August 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course, you need to appear in UPSC CDS examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You should be within 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.

By qualifying the CDS written examination, you will be invited to participate in further rounds of CDS examination, if you qualify all the rounds of examination, you will be selected into Indian Air Force through CDS.
4th August 2016, 12:12 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army as according to your qualification.

The candidates have to qualify in CDS examination to join the defence service. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 19-24 years.

So, next year you will be of 25 years and hence not eligible to appear for examination. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
4th August 2016, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to join Indian Airforce after completion of your B.S.(Mechanical Engineering), you should appear for CDS examination conducted by UPSC.

Your age should be in between 19 and 24 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?