3rd August 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Class (Commerce) without Maths?

Dear Sir, I am in 12th Class (Commerce) without Mathematics from a CBSE board convent. I would like to join Indian Army next year. Please tell me the procedure to be followed and let me know.

3rd August 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Class (Commerce) without Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army after completion of your 12th class in Commerce stream without Mathematics subject. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recgnised board are eligible to join Indian Army through NDA examination. You can apply for NDA examination through online at http://upsconline.nic.in/.
3rd August 2016, 11:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army after 12th Class (Commerce) without Maths?

Yes, you can join Indian Army after 10+2 with commerce stream through NDA/NA entrance examination. NDA/NA examination examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year.

Eligibility criteria for NDA/NA examination:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. For Indian Army, candidates from any discipline is eligible to apply for NDA/NA examination.

>>The age limit for NDA examination is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA examination.

The important dates for NDA II examination for 2016 is already over, you need to wait for next NDA I notification. This exam has two stages written test and Service Selection board.
4th August 2016, 12:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army without mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

To join Indian Army you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination. The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline and age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as written and Service Selection Board so you have to appear and qualify in each of these for final selection for the service in Indian Army.

The application for examination will be released in January and July.
4th August 2016, 03:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Join Indian army:

> You should be HS passed from a recognized University.

> Minimum marks should be 60% in both 10th as well as 12th.

> English should be one of the main subjects in your boards, i.e. in 10th & 12th and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in it.

> You should be a citizen of India.

> You Should be unmarried at the time of applying for the exam.

> You must not have any Physical or mental disabilities.

> Your age should be in between 16.5 - 19.5 years

> Minimum height should be 157 cms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?