4th February 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join in ISRO if I am a 3rd year B.E ECE student?

Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year B.E(ECE).I want to join in ISRO, after my my bachelor's degree.
So, please guide me how to join in ISRO? What kind of preparations are needed? And please inform me the commencement of the related examinations through mail.

26th November 2015, 07:57 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to join in ISRO if I am a 3rd year B.E ECE student?

ISRO is a proud giving organisation if you work for. It is a pride for the nation. You have a very good interest and do not deviate from this.
During final year, you will be eligible to write GATE exam, You have to write this and the syllabus will be entire portion that you have learnt in this 4 year course.
You have to understand the concepts clearly and prepare from the start of you course sincerely.
It is not that easy to clear GATE . try it again even if you fail to get good marks.
Apply for BARC, they shortlist students for interview based on the GATE marks.
BARC interview is the toughest in India, so prepare in depth from the basics.
ISRO, DRDO, BARC are all ressearch organisations owned by government so they place depending on the vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?