27th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th commerce?

How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in commerce stream. I am Subhajit Chanda. My qualification is 12th pass in commerce stream. I wanted to join IAF. So, how can I join to IAF. Please tell me and help me. My number is 9051827652.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th commerce? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  3. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  6. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  7. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  8. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  11. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  12. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  13. What to do after 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force having completed 12th Commerce?
  15. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  16. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  17. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
27th March 2017, 09:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th commerce?

It will not be possible to join IAF right after passing 12th in commerce stream. But, you can apply for IAF Ground duty branch through AFCAT.

Eligibility criteria for IAF Ground duty branch :
]
-The candidate should have passed Post Graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university . .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 26 years .

Physical standards :

Height :

For Men : 157.5 cms

For Women : 152 cms

Selection procedure :

Screening Test

Psychological Test ,

Group discussion & Interview .
27th March 2017, 11:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can join Indian Army training course after passing your 12th standard with commerce stream and for that you have to apply for NDA entrance exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. First you have to qualify the written examination and then after you have to appear in the interview and then a screening test. Selected candidates will have to undergo 3 years training at National Defence Academy Pune. This is followed by 1 year training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. After finishing both training set successful candidates will be included into the Indian Army as lieutenant.
28th March 2017, 12:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with commerce stream in 12th are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.

The basic required qualification to join Indian Air Force is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

But, you are eligible to join Indian Army after commerce stream. For more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
28th March 2017, 12:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as you have completed 12th with commerce stream. In order to join IAF candidates have to appear for NDA examination and those who have completed their 12th standard with PCM (Science) subjects from a recognized board are eligible for that. Their age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years and should be physically fit. Therefore, being a commerce student you are not eligible to join IAF.
7th June 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is, how to join INDIAN AIR FORCE after 12th, is there any institution through which we can join INDIAN AIR FORCE?
8th June 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in Indian air Force. I completed my 12th standard.I am interested only in flying in IAF. So is there any way to join in IAF to reach my dream , so is there any way to study to my flying dream. I am Jagadeswara Reddy. thank you
13th June 2017, 09:40 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th commerce?

After your successful completion of your 12 th exam in commerce field so that you should need to qualify in NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year after you clear the exam you should need to clear the SSB interview conducted seven days after clearing it you can start your career in Indian Air Force
15th June 2017, 06:48 PM
rojgardhaba

Today latest job about multi-tasking staff posts in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, there is 205 number of posts are available till 17-07-2017 for Multi Tasking Staff - Ministerial - Safaiwala / Chowkidar / Peon.

Qualification for this job:- (10th) valid for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?