17th April 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Process to become a district collector after B.Com computers

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in degree 1st year group B.Com computers, I passed my Intermediate by percentage of 81.18, I really want to become district collector so I want to say that now I’m 17 year old and pursuing degree till I complete the graduation I will be 19. So, I want to ask that I will be eligible to write entrance exam or not?
So please reply me.
Thank.

17th April 2017, 11:42 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become a district collector after B.Com computers

Procedure to become a District Collector after B.Com Computers:-

You do not need to do any courses further to become a collector. After B.Com you are eligible to apply if your age is less than 30 years. You can apply for the Civil Service exam. You should start preparing for the test along with the graduation.
you can select commerce subjects for the mains. Also you should keep yourself well updated on current affairs area.
17th April 2017, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in degree 1st year group B.Com computers, I passed my Intermediate by percentage of 81.18, I really want to become district collector so I want to say that now I’m 17 year old and pursuing degree till I complete the graduation I will be 19. So, I want to ask that I will be eligible to write entrance exam or not?
So please reply me.
Thank.

To become a District Collector one has to appear and clear the UPSC Civil Service Examinations. The eligibility to appear for the civil service examination is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The civil service examinations consist of three parts. They are Preliminary Examinations, Main Examinations and Interview. First you have to clear the Preliminary examinations. After that you have to appear for Main Examinations and finally Interview. These are the steps to become a District Collector. The UPSC Civil Service Examinations are conducted once in a year and it is one of the toughest examinations in India. So you have to prepare well to clear the examinations. There are various coaching classes also available to clear the civil service examinations.
17th April 2017, 01:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a district collector, you have to appear for UPSC Civil Services examination for IAS (Indian Administrative Services).

Here is the eligibility criteria to appear for this examination:

> Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university.

> The age should be in between 21 to 32 years, for OBC it is 35 years and for SC/ST it is 37 years.

> Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.

> Candidates should be an Indian citizen.

As you are pursuing first year now, so you are not eligible to apply for this examination. You have to wait till you complete your graduation and also till you attain the minimum age limit which is 21 years.
17th April 2017, 03:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, you will not be eligible to write the exam to become District Collector as the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years. After attaining the age of 21 years you will be eligible to write the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) of India. The candidate should have completed his graduation from any stream and from a recognized university.
17th April 2017, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to crack UPSC civil services exam after completion of graduation. You will become a district collector only after gaining experience. You will start with an entry level position.

Therefore, you should concentrate on your studies at the moment and also prepare for the UPSC civil services exam.
6th May 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,I completed my Intermediate . I want become an IAS officer which group is better in degree. So Please reply me . Thank .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?