18th April 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to be pilot in Air India?

I am Venkatesh from Bangalore.I am willing to become pilot in air India flight.Now i am going to finish my 2nd Pu (science stream)from st Francis Pu college,I need to know what is the qualification to be pilot after 2nd Pu.

23rd April 2014, 11:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required to be pilot in Air India?

You have been considered that you have complete your intermediate level course in state francis pu college and now you want to to job as a pilot in air India and you want to know what is the qualification required for to become a pilot in air India.

But you don't have mentioned what is the percentage of marks which has you secured in the intermediate level course and also you don't have mentioned any stream which you have taken in your intermediate level course. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned in the above forum so that you hope you will get your answer soon. I am very happy to know you that you want to become a pilot in the air India you are very high ambiguous student.

For became a pilot in air India you have to complete intermediate in science stream with minimum 70 percentage of marks in subject belongs to physics, mathematics, biology. So that you can apply for the post of pilot in the air India. You can also try for intermediate level competitive level examination so that you will also get other government job as the intermediate level.
4th May 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

whaat can i do sir after compliting my post graduation in pharmaceutical chemiatry..
22nd May 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12 from wbchse board in science subject 79% average, i want to be a pilot but i come from a poor family. What to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?