4th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air Force Pilot?

Hi, I am Amaan Nawab . I leave in Mumbai. I need to know what are the requirement to became a Air force pilot as I love to fly and protect my mother " India " . I am only 8yrs old as, I would request not to take my feeling as a joke I need to become Air force best pilot asap and I will. Please reply asap on [email protected]

14th December 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Air Force Pilot?

My birth date is 21/07/1999 and please give me answer for my question my question is that how can I applied in Indian air force and which post
16th July 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Air Force Pilot?

I am eman. I want to know that which subjects are required for air force pilot after matric. I want to join PAKISTAN AIR FORCE as (fighter pilot)
Please reply must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?