23rd January 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Re-Employment in Indian Railways for 30 years experience Army personnel?

I am retired from army on 31 jul 2013(Corps of Engineers).I have done 30 yrs of service in various fields of Military Engineer Service. I am 12th, Diploma in Arch Asst.DOB-01 apr 1965.Am I illegible for Indian raillway service?

15th February 2014, 05:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Re-Employment in Indian Railways for 30 years experience Army personnel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am retired from army on 31 jul 2013(Corps of Engineers).I have done 30 yrs of service in various fields of Military Engineer Service. I am 12th, Diploma in Arch Asst.DOB-01 apr 1965.Am I illegible for Indian raillway service?
Hey friend,

Being in 30 years of Service and wishing to join in Railways can be done by writing the entrance exams for joining in Indian Railways and the one which you could opt is the RRB Exam

The RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board

This exam can be applied by the candidate who has a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a age limit of 18-30 years and there are certain age relaxation for other reserved category.Education qualification for the RRB Exam is that the candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria framed for the exam,then you can apply for the exam.

Selection Procedure:
  • Written Test
  • Interview

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?