7th February 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is needed to write MPPSC exam?

For appearing in MPPSC is that necessary to complete graduation as a regular student?

Can someone provide me the information soon?

Thanks.

13th February 2014, 11:29 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What qualification is needed to write MPPSC exam?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MPPSC:

The common eligibility criteria for MPPSC is as follows,

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate must have completed the degree from a recognized University.

-> Candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years of age.

Attached the detailed eligibility criteria for MPPSC exam in this post for your reference. Just go through it once if you have some doubts still.

To know more on MPPSC visit - http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPPSC_Eligibility_criteria.pdf(50.1 KB, 168 views)
25th May 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is needed to write MPPSC exam?

i am a 12th pass student so i wnt to knw that how to prepair mp PSC exams ad how much qulification wnt in it????????
27th May 2014, 12:45 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is needed to write MPPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 12th pass student so i wnt to knw that how to prepair mp PSC exams ad how much qulification wnt in it????????
Hey friend,

MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in various posts to do service to the country.

There are certain eligibility conditions which is needed to be satisfied by the candidate in order to apply for the exam and as you have mentioned that you are a +2 completed student it is to inform you that you are not eligible at this stage for applying for the MPPSC exam.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# The Nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate must be a Citizen of India.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the the candidate should have 21-30 years of age for General category candidate.

# There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST it is 35 years and for OBC it is 33 years.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university in any stream of education.

But as you have only completed +2 you are not eligible for the exam at this stage,it would be better that you complete your studies and finish up a degree and then apply for the MPPSC exam as satisfying all the criteria's for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?