21st November 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th to crack MPPSC exam graduation or engineering?

I am in 11th std i want to fight MPPSC Exam but i am confused now what can do after 12th or before MPPSC. So tell me What we do before MPPSC Exam?graduation or BE?

25th November 2014, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to crack MPPSC exam graduation or engineering?

MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. MPPSC exams are conducted by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for selection of candidates to recruit them in various government posts of Madhya Pradesh.

To be eligible to appear for MPPSC examination, you must have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

To be eligible to appear for MPPSC examination, you need only a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So, you can pursue any Bachelor's degree course like B.Tech, B.E, etc. in which you are interested.
5th June 2015, 03:28 PM
Aaaabbdadaa

Cool Re: What should I do after 12th to crack MPPSC exam graduation or engineering?

See i think you can do B.sc because it takes only 3 years to complete and if u take normal college then u can focus more on mppsc.
16th May 2017, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to crack MPPSC exam graduation or engineering?

Sir i want to be prepare for mppsc.
Its my goal of life from my childhood but due to some type of fear related to job in future i have Started BE from a private collage But i am not interested in BE at all should i change my graduation as i am thinking for BA or Bsc with computer,
Is i am taking a right decision or not. ...
14th July 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, In 2017,I passed class 12th and now going to do BSc.after having my graduation should I have to join coaching for MPPSC to enter in it?
29th September 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask one question that I was born in MP and my domicile is of MP and my whole school education was of MP but due to some family problems I had to confer my graduation from UP College.I am now worried because I am preparing very hard for MPPSC from 2 years ! Am I eligible for MPPSC ..Will this create any problem
17th December 2021, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is B.A. is suitable for clearing mppsc??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?