4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in AIIMS-Jodhpur Multi-Rehabilitation Work (Physiotherapist) recruitment for SC candidates?

Dear Friends,
I am from SC category and willing to apply for Multi-Rehabilitation Work (Physiotherapist) post in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment. As I am an SC candidate what kind of relaxation I will get? Please tell me immediately.

4th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in AIIMS-Jodhpur Multi-Rehabilitation Work (Physiotherapist) recruitment for SC candidates?

Being a SC candidate, you are eligible for upper age relaxation of 5 years to participate in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment process.

For SC category candidates, there is no need to pay any application fee. To be eligible to apply for Multi-Rehabilitation Work (Physiotherapist) recruitment process, you must have to satisfy the following qualifications :-

--> Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute / University with 2
years experience or Diploma in Rehabilitation with 5 years experience.

--> You should have registered with the Physiotherapy council.

--> Desired Qualification :- You should be able to use computer – hands on experience in office application, spread sheet and presentations.
4th July 2016, 10:17 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Relaxation available in AIIMS-Jodhpur Multi-Rehabilitation Work (Physiotherapist) recruitment for SC candidates?

AIIMS Jodhpur has recently released the notification for Multi-Rehabilitation work (Physiotherapist) and other posts. You belong to SC category and want to know about the relaxation that you will get when you apply for this post.

Relaxation for SC candidates:

>>Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.

>>No Application fee for SC candidates.

**But I am sorry to say that the number of vacancies of Multi-Rehabilitation Work (Physiotherapist) is 4 in which 3 post is for general category and one post for OBC category. There is not any post for SC category students. But there is no need to worry about this. You can apply for this post in general category but the thing is that you will not get any kind of relaxation. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement for this post in below attachment.
5th July 2016, 01:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To apply for the same you must be a degree holder in Physiotherapy from a recognised university with not less than 2 years of experience. Or you have diploma in rehabilitation with 5 years of experience. You must be very efficient in using computer applications. There will be no relaxation in this part.

But when it comes to age, you get 5 years of age relaxation. There will be fees INR 500/- for general & OBC category but there will be no fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

last date apply for the same is 10th July 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?