4th July 2016, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?

Hello,
I have done M.Phil in Clinical Psychology and after that working in a Private clinic as a Psychiatrist. I want to apply for Clinical Psychologist post in AIIMS-Jodhpur. Kindly let me know the requirements to apply for this post recruitment. Waiting for your reply!

4th July 2016, 10:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?

AIIMS Jodhpur has released the notification for the post of Clinical Psychologist post. You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess M.A/ M.Sc. in Psychology with M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology degree.

Experience Required: At least 02 years' experience in Clinical Psychology

Desirable:
>> Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from recognized University/ Institution.
>> Ability to use computer – hands on experience in office application, spread sheet and presentations.

Age Limit: 21 to 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement of Clinical Psychologist post recruitment.

Link to apply: http://5.9.254.180/~aiimsrecruitment...Staff_Medical/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS notification for clinical psychologist post.pdf(878.9 KB, 24 views)
5th July 2016, 02:57 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?

Yes, you can apply for the same is you meet the required eligibility.

Educational Qualification:-

1. You must have completed M.A./M.Sc in Psychology with M.Phil in clinical psychology.

2. Should possess 2 years of experience in Clinical Psychology.

3. You must have done Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from a recognized university.

4. Must be good in using computer applications.

Last date apply for the Clinical Psychology is 10th July 2016. Below I have attached the notification for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement - Clinical Medical - English AIIMS.pdf(878.9 KB, 19 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?