4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment for Group-B Office Assistants?

Hello,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure in recruitment for Group-B Office Assistant of AIIMS-Jodhpur? I want to apply in this recruitment but I want to know the selection procedure first. So, kindly tell me asap.

4th July 2016, 07:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment for Group-B Office Assistants?

Selection Process of AIIMS Jodhpur Grade B Office Assistant Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in AIIMS Jodhpur Grade B Office Assistant Recruitment is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

The selection process will be done on the basis of Written Examination. The minimum age required for this recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. The pay scale for this recruitment is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month and Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- for the post of Office Assistant.
4th July 2016, 09:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection procedure in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment for Group-B Office Assistants?

AIIMS Jodhpur has recently released the notification for the post of Office Assistant. You are interested to apply for this post and want to know about the selection procedure for this post.

Following are the details for this post:

Educational qualification:
>>Student must possess graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
>>Proficiency in computer

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam, computer
proficiency test/ Data Entry Skill test followed by document verification.

**So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 10th July 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding this post, selection procedure, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this post in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-AIIMS-Jodhpur-Office-Asst-Posts.pdf(849.9 KB, 87 views)
26th July 2017, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello, this is kuldeep. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure in recruitment for Group-B Office Assistant of AIIMS-Rishikesh ? I want to apply in this recruitment but I want to know the selection procedure first. So, kindly tell me asap.
30th July 2017, 07:09 PM
aparna kovilapati

Hello Kuldeep. The selection Process to this AIIMS Recruitment for group B office Assistant is Written Test followed by Skill Test and Interview. You can download the admit card 15 days before the actual exam date.
13th September 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Please can any one tell me which type of written exam come in AIIMS of office assistant job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?