28th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the requirements to apply in Primary Teacher post of AEES recruitment. Please let me know about the requirements asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 04:28 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment?

The acronym AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society.

The requirements to apply for Primary Teacher recruitment are:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.

Diploma in Elementary education or education is required for this post.

You must be CTET Paper I qualified.
31st July 2018, 08:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> AEES refers to Atomic Energy Education Society and the basic qualifications required for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment are as here under :-

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks along with D.El.Ed/D.Ed. and must have qualified CTET(Paper I).

* Your age should not exceed 30 years by the 10th August 2018. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more official details regarding AEES Primary Teacher recruitment 2018, you can refer to the link www.aees.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 09:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

AEES stands for Atomic Energy Education Society.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks with D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/D.Ed and must have qualified CTET (paper I). Candidate age must not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit at www.aees.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 11:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic requirements for AEES 〔Atomic Energy Education Society〕primary teacher recruitment 2018 are as here under ;-

1. You must have completed your higher secondary school degree /intermediate degree with at least 50% marks along with D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree course from a recognized board of education. You are also required to have qualified CTET Paper I examination.

2. Your age must lie under 30 years by the last date of submission of application form for same recruitment〔i.e; 10th August 2018〕.Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can log on to the link www.aees.gov.in.
31st July 2018, 11:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for AEES 〔Atomic Energy Education Society〕primary teacher recruitment 2018 are as here under ;-

1. You must have completed your higher secondary school degree /intermediate degree with at least 50% marks along with D.Ed/D.El.Ed degree course from a recognized board of education. You are also required to have qualified CTET Paper I examination.

2. Your age must lie under 30 years by the last date of submission of application form for same recruitment〔i.e; 10th August 2018〕. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can log on to the link www.aees.gov.in.
1st August 2018, 12:04 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The full form of AEES is Atomic Energy Education society.

Requirements to apply:

Educational qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board with 50% marks.

Diploma in elementary education is the necessary qualification.

You must have qualified Central teacher eligibility paper I.
1st August 2018, 09:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment is as follows:

>>Primary Teacher:–
You must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary/Intermediate examination with 50% marks with D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.Ed.
You must must have qualified CTET(Paper I).

>>Primary Teacher (Music):-
You must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary/Intermediate examination with 50% marks with Bachelor Degree in Music with 50% marks.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Remove *
3rd August 2018, 05:47 PM
Narendra2121

Requirements to apply for AEES Primary Teacher recruitment are mentioned below.

-Passed in Senior Secondary Examination with at least 50% marks; Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test and Two Years Diploma in Education.
-Age should be below or 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?