29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?

Is it possible to take admission in Ph.D without giving entrance exam?please provided list of of such institute?is it possible to do regular Ph.D while working in any organization? How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D course without giving any entrance exam?
  4. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  5. If I clear SET exam will I be exempted from giving PhD entrance exam under Pune University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  7. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  8. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  9. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D without writing any entrance exam?
  11. List of institutes which conduct PhD entrance exam in HRM stream in India?
  12. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  13. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  15. Can I get admission for PhD without giving PET exam?
  16. List of universities in abroad which takes in candidate without giving GRE exam and provides scholarship?
  17. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
2nd December 2016, 04:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to take admission in Ph.D without giving entrance exam?please provided list of of such institute?is it possible to do regular Ph.D while working in any organization? How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD without giving any entrance examination. One has to clear the NET or SET or GATE or the PhD entrance examination conducted by the University for taking admission to PhD. So it is not possible to do PhD without entrance examination. Candidates with Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks are eligible for the admission to PhD. The entrance examination is mandatory to appear for the PhD admission as per UGC norms. So it is not possible to do it without entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?