6th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the requirements to apply in Apprentice post of South Central Railway recruitment. Please let me know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science candidate? -- [New]
  2. Important dates of South Central Railway Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment 2018?
  4. How many posts are available in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?
  5. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?
  6. Roles and responsibilities of Apprentice in South Central Railway?
  7. How to get job in south central railway being a physically handicapped candidate?
  8. When the notification of Railway Apprentice recruitment notification will be released for ITI Fitter holder?
  9. Railway recruitment south central railway Telugu question papers?
  10. How may I know about recruitment's in Indian Railway?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  12. Technical signal-II previous question papers for RRB -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  14. Procedure to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  15. When are the collector jobs in South Central railway
  16. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in East Central Railway Group-C Sports Quota recruitment being a district level Badminton player?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment?
10th July 2018, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?

Requirements to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below :-

1. You have passed 10th standard/ SSC with minimum 50% aggregate marks with ITI in relevant trade.

2. Age Limit :- 15 to 24 years as on 18-06-2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
11th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the requirements to apply in Apprentice post of South Central Railway recruitment. Please let me know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment are as follows:

Candidates should have passed 10th or SSC with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks with ITI in any one of the trades given: AC Mechanic, MMW, Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter, Electrical/Electronics, MMTM, Painter, Machinist, Welder and Diesel Mechanic.

Candidates should be at least 15 years of age and should not be over 24 years of age as on 18/6/2018

Candidates are required to pass the prescribed medical examination as per rules in force before induction into a training course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?