8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?

I belongs to an SC category and I want to apply in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders. Can I know the relaxations available for SC candidates in this recruitment? What educational qualification is required?

9th November 2016, 07:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?

ITI holder candidates who are interested in Central Railway recruitment must complete their 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and the candidates must have an ITI degree in the specific trade.

The age limit of the candidates should be in between 15 years to 24 years. For SC/ST candidates the age limit is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.
12th November 2016, 03:52 PM
alokpati1987

Default Re: Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?

dear,
For entry to railway services the ITI students should have

The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the concerned trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training

completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-11-2016 (Age Relaxation - 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC)

Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through RRC Central Railway Website on or before 30/11/2016 till 17:00 Hours. for current opening.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?