6th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done 12th with Science stream. Now I want to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment. Can I apply for this post in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

10th July 2018, 09:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science student. To be eligible to apply for South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment, you should have passed ITI in relevant trade after completion of your 10th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board. So, being a 12th standard student, you are not eligible to apply for South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment.
11th July 2018, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done 12th with Science stream. Now I want to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment. Can I apply for this post in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th science candidate. The qualification required for the South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment is a pass in 10th or SSC with minimum 50% (aggregate) with ITI in the relevant trade. Therefore, you are not eligible to apply for the South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment without ITI qualification. There are various posts available like AC Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Electrician, Carpenter, Fitter, Machinist, MMW, Painter, Welder, etc. in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment.
11th July 2018, 05:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the apprentice post the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed 10th or 12th with ITI from a recognised institute.

So, if you do not have ITI qualification, you are not eligible to apply for the post.

For more information visit at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?