27th May 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

Hello, I have heard that IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

28th May 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that IREL Graduate Apprentice recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply for the IREL Graduate Apprentice through the application form available in the IREL website with their portal registration number (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)), copies of degree certificates through registered / speed post only. They have to apply in a closed envelope super scribing the advertisement number and reach to the HOD (S&T), IREL Matikhalo – 761045, Ganjam, Odisha within 15 days from the date of publication. The last date application will not be entertained. The details are available at the IREL website link given Click Here
30th May 2018, 09:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

In order to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2018, you are required follow the below mentioned instructions.

>> You are required to send your application form in the prescribed format given below with portal registration number, copies of ITI or Diploma or Degree certificates through speed post or registered post only.

>> You are required to send through registered post or speed post in the closed envelop superscribing the advertisement number and reach to the below mentioned address.

To,
The HOD (S&T),
IREL Matikhalo-761045,
Odisha

Click here for Detailed Notification
31st May 2018, 01:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IREL refers to Indian Rare Earths Limited and to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment you need to fill the online application for same recruitment by visiting the link www.irel.co.in. Also, the last date of filling application form is 15 days from the sate of release of recruitment notification i.e; 24th May 2018.

Also, to apply for the above IREL graduate apprentice 2018 recruitment you need to hold following qualifications :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 24 years by 1st May 2018. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor of technology degree in relevant stream from a recognized technical university.
31st May 2018, 01:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

IREL refers to Indian Rare Earths Limited and to apply for IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment you need to fill the online application for same recruitment by visiting the link www.irel.co.in. Also, the last date of filling application form is 15 days from the sate of release of recruitment notification i.e; 24th May 2018.

Also, to apply for the above IREL graduate apprentice 2018 recruitment you need to hold following qualifications :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 24 years by 1st May 2018. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor of technology degree in relevant stream from a recognized technical university.
31st May 2018, 02:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IREL stands for Indian Rare Earth Limited. Yes, it is true that it has released notification for Graduate apprentice 2018. There are ten seats for graduates. The notification was released on 24th May, 2018. You can apply for it within 15 days of notification.

The application can be done at official website of IREL, which is in offline mode. Fill the application form and send it to mentioned address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?