6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment?

I am looking forward to apply in Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this particular recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment
  2. Important dates of Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment?
  3. Can I apply for railway ticket counter job on the basis of BSc maths?
  4. Eligibility to apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment 2018?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?
  6. What is the age criteria to join railway ticket collector?
  7. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  8. Can I apply in South Central Railway Apprentice recruitment being a 12th Science candidate? -- [New]
  9. How to get Railway Ticket Counter or TC job?
  10. Important dates of South Central Railway Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  11. Type of jobs avilable in Railways for Civil engineer?
  12. What is the qualification for TC?
  13. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  14. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
  15. What is the educational qualification for TTE in Indian Railways?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in East Central Railway Group-C Sports Quota recruitment being a district level Badminton player?
  17. Government jobs available for Diploma Chemical student?
  18. When will the Ticket Collector Exam be conducted in South Central Railway? Required qualification for this? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2018, 11:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment?

If you want to apply for Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Booking Sevak job then you should have following eligibility criteria :

You must have passed class 12th in any subject from a valid/ recognised board/ institute or university or any other equivalent qualification.

If you have a bachelor's degree in any subject then also you can apply.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 29 years and 32 years for OBC category candidates and 34 years for SC/ST category candidates.

This notification will be released by the Central Railway very soon so everyone is waiting for this recruitment but at this time if you start preparation and complete some subjects before notification then you can prepare yourself well before exam and qualify at once and have more marks than others.

You must not wait but be aware about the recruitment notice at the official website and also buy some good books for subjects asked in exam and subjects which are asked in this exam are following :

01. Mathematical Ability including algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry
02. Reasoning and Analytical Ability - Verbal and Non-Verbal
03. General Knowledge
04. Computer Knowledge and general awareness

You should buy some books for practice of Arihant Publication and also buy books of Speedy Publication and RS Agrawal for Mathematics then prepare with the help of books and practice at least 2 model papers a day then you can qualify the exam easily.
29th March 2018, 06:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Bookings Sewak recruitment?

Eligibility criteria to apply in Central Railway Jan Sadharan Ticket Booking Sewak recruitment:-

Candidates must have completed their class 10th examination or equivalent with first class from a recognized Board.
Candidates age must not be less than 18 years.
Application fee will be Rs. 500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?