20th July 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Which sector should I prefer for job being B.Tech Mechanical engineer? Where can I apply for job?

Hi there, my name is manu and I'm final year B.tech student in mechanical branch. I just want to know that is there any scope of getting job after so many backlogs. What if i able to get through some of them in this year. Which sector should i prefer for job where i can apply for job. Please do respons. Thank you!!

20th July 2015, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector should I prefer for job being B.Tech Mechanical engineer? Where can I apply for job?

If you have got degree then surely you can apply for job in any sector. Just make sure that you have cleared your backlogs and university has provided you a degree which will act as proof for passing the exam.

If you have live backlogs then you have to go for private jobs only because government jobs ask for candidates with passed status. In private sector you have to clear interview and on the basis of provisional college leaving certificate you can get job with live backlogs.
20th July 2015, 10:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which sector should I prefer for job being B.Tech Mechanical engineer? Where can I apply for job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi there, my name is manu and I'm final year B.tech student in mechanical branch. I just want to know that is there any scope of getting job after so many backlogs. What if i able to get through some of them in this year. Which sector should i prefer for job where i can apply for job. Please do respons. Thank you!!
You are a student of B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering so you can apply fro Indian Engineering Service exam. This exam is better for you.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?