18th July 2011, 04:31 PM
shreyes jain

How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?

Respected Sir,
My name is Shreyes Jain and im a B.Tech (Mechanical & Automation) engineer.I am doing job in an automobile company as Quality Control Engineer.Please let me know,how i can apply for government sector jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  2. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  3. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector? -- [New]
  5. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  7. Any job in government sector for me after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  8. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical and Automation Engineering student? Eligibility requirements to appear in GATE?
  10. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
  11. How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
  12. Can I get a job through Automation course?
  13. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  14. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Government or private sector job for Mechanical engineer?
  16. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  17. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  18. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
19th August 2011, 11:34 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?

Dear Friend

The application procedure of different govt. jobs could be different.
The notification of almost all the Govt. jobs are published in
Employment News (Printed and Electronic Version) and also on the official website
of the concerned Govt. Authority or Organization.
Alternatively, you can get brief notification and updates regarding jobs at
www.freshersworld.com

As you have done B.Tech. in Mechanical & Automation so can apply for all those
jobs where Mechanical Engineers are eligible.

The PSUs for which you can apply for are;
SAIL
NTPC
ONGC
CIL
BHEL
GAIL
NPCIL
ECIL
BEL
ISRO
DRDO etc.

Apart from these PSUs you can apply for following Govt. jobs.
Combined Defence services
Indian Engineering Services Examination
Civil Services Examination
State Civil Services
For these exams visit: www.upsc.gov.in

The eligibility criteria of different exams could be different so read the notification
well when it is available.

Presently, the notification of BHEL is available and the last date to apply for the exam is 24th August, 2011.
Visit: http://careers.bhel.in/
13th March 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?

i passed my 10th exam in 2005,12th exam in 2010 and i am studying in 2nd year mechanical engineering from vtu university .there will be any problem in getting the job.........because 3 years is gap between class 10th and 12th.
16th May 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i am 3 years diploma 3 years b.tech in production branch student with 70% marks through out. can i apply for any psu's?please give list
29th July 2012, 10:51 PM
samatha89
Member+

The application procedure of different govt. jobs could be different.
The notification of almost all the Govt. jobs are published in
Employment News (Printed and Electronic Version) and also on the official website
of the concerned Govt. Authority or Organization.
Alternatively, you can get brief notification and updates regarding jobs at
www.freshersworld.com

As you have done B.Tech. in Mechanical & Automation so can apply for all those
jobs where Mechanical Engineers are eligible.

The PSUs for which you can apply for are;
SAIL
NTPC
ONGC
CIL
BHEL
GAIL
NPCIL
ECIL
BEL
ISRO
DRDO etc.

Apart from these PSUs you can apply for following Govt. jobs.
Combined Defence services
Indian Engineering Services Examination
Civil Services Examination
State Civil Services
For these exams visit: www.upsc.gov.in

The eligibility criteria of different exams could be different so read the notification
well when it is available.

Presently, the notification of BHEL is available and the last date to apply for the exam is 24th August, 2011.
Visit: http://careers.bhel.in/
23rd June 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student (passing year 2016). I wish to do govt. sector or PSU job after btech. Which branch is more better Mechanical or mechanical and automation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?