24th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Goa Shipyard Limited recruitment as a Junior Supervisor. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

25th June 2018, 07:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?

The selection process of Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018, is divided into 3 stages. At the first stage a written examination is conducted to shortlist the candidates. Then the candidates who have performed well are put into a trade test in the second stage. At last the final selection is done on the basis of practical test.
26th June 2018, 09:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of Goa Shipyard Limited for the post of Junior Supervisor:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Goa Shipyard Limited for the post of Junior Supervisor is given below,

Name of the organization - Goa Shipyard Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Supervisor

Selection Process:-

>> Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview

If you are done with Graduation, then I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment and maximum age should not exceed 33 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?