9th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Parliament of India Executive recruitment? Last date of application?

Can I know the selection procedure in Parliament of India recruitment for Executive post? I want to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me the last date of application also.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and requirements to apply in Parliament of India Executive recruitment for SC female candidate?
  2. What is the selection procedure of NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?
  3. How may I get information about my result for IB security assistant exam?
  4. Selection procedure of Sales Executive Manager? What will be asked in interview?
  5. Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?
  6. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  7. What is the exam date to apply for Air port Authority of India exam for recruitment of executive engineering electrical?
  8. How many posts are available in Parliament of India recruitment?
  9. How to get acknowledged that Parliament of India Junior Clerk application form has been submitted?
  10. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  12. How many vacancies are available in South Indian Bank PO recruitment? Selection procedure and cost of application?
  13. Selection procedure and important dates of Chhattisgarh Apex Bank Chief Executive Officer recruitment?
  14. How to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment? Procedure of selection?
  15. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  16. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. Selection procedure of SSC CHSL recruitment?
  18. Is there negative marking allotment in United Bank of India Probationary Officer Online test? Selection procedure of this recruitment?
10th November 2016, 06:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Parliament of India Executive recruitment? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the selection procedure in Parliament of India recruitment for Executive post? I want to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me the last date of application also.

The candidates with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible for the post in Parliament of India Executive recruitment. The candidates will be selected through Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The Preliminary Examination consists of two parts. Part a – General Knowledge & Current Affairs. Part b – General English (50 multiple choice objective type questions in each part), total time is 50 minutes. If you clear the Preliminary Examination then you will be called for Main Examination. The last date of application will be 01/12/2016 till 5.00pm. You can apply online for the post through the website link given here Click Here
10th November 2016, 07:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Parliament of India Executive recruitment? Last date of application?

Selection Process of Parliament of India Executive Recruitment:

The selection process of this Parliament of India Executive Recruitment consists of two processes. They are,

>> Preliminary Examination

>> Main Examination

The minimum qualification required to be eligible for this Parliament of India Executive Recruitment is "Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

Important Dates of this parliament of India Executive Recruitment:

* Starting date to Apply Online - 2nd November 2016

* Last date of receipt of Applications - 1st December 2016 (till 5:00 PM)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?