8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of SSC CHSL recruitment?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure of SSC CHSL recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure because I am going to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

10th October 2016, 06:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of SSC CHSL recruitment?

SSC conducts the CHSL(Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam for recruitment of candidates in the posts of Data Entry Operators (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).

Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL 2016 recruitment involves of following stages :

Written examination

Skill Test/Typing Test.

The written exam will be conducted for a total of 200 marks. The questions will be asked from different sections like General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
10th October 2016, 11:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who wants to apply for SSC CHSL recruitment have to appear for an entrance examination.

This examination is based on written test and typing test on the computer. There will be a computer based examination tier I in which objective type questions will be asked.

After that SSC CHSL tier II examination will be conducted (descriptive paper).

Finally SSC CHSL tier III Examination will be conducted in which your skill test/typing test will be examined.
10th October 2016, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of SSC CHSL Recruitment :-

The selection process of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission is as follows.

>> Candidates are shortlisted for Tier 3 Exam based on the performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Examinations.

>> Tier 1 is referred as Computer based written examination and Tier 2 is referred as Descriptive examination and Tier 3 is referred as Skill Test or Typing Test

>> Selection process consists of
* Tier 1 (Computer based written Exam)
* Tier 2 (Descriptive Exam)
* Tier 3 (Typing Test/ Skill Test)
11th October 2016, 12:52 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

SSC CHSL exam will be held in two stages. First stage is a MCQ type online test. English language, General awareness, General intelligence and quantitative aptitude are the subjects for this test. There will be a penalty of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer. After qualifying in this test you will be eligible for the second stage which is a typing test or skill test. Selection will be based on these two stages. For more information you can go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?