7th August 2018, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?

I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Degree College Lecturer’ through TREI-RB recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

15th August 2018, 01:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment will be done based on the marks secured in the written examination of Paper-1, Paper-2 and Demonstration. Marks secured in Paper-1, Paper-2 and Demonstration will be counted for preparation of merit list. Candidates shortlisted in the merit list need to undergo Medical examination and Document verification.
15th August 2018, 07:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of TREI RB Degree College Lecturer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this recruitment is given below,

>> Final Selection will be based on "Total Marks" secured in the Written Examination of Paper I, II and Demonstration.

>> You will be subjected to written examination of both Paper I and Paper II of Objective Type

>> And you would be called in the order of merit for demonstration in the concerned categories

>> There is negative marks of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. You may go through 8th and 9th pages of the notification which is given below for more details.

Click here for Official Notification
16th August 2018, 11:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection process of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment consists of three rounds namely :-

--> Paper-1 Written Test (Objective Type)
--> Paper-2 Written Test (Descriptive Type)
--> Demonstration

Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in Paper-1 and Paper-2 written examination will be called for Demonstration. Marks secured in Paper-1, Paper-2 written examination and Demonstration will be counted for final preparation of merit list for selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?