7th August 2018, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?

Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in TREI-RB for the post of Degree College Lecturer I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile of Degree College Lecturer in TREI-RB recruitment?
  2. Relaxation available in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment for an SC candidate?
  3. Tips to crack TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer Interview
  4. Detailed information & qualification required to apply in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?
  5. Important dates of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recuitment 2018?
  6. Whether Group Discussion will schedule in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?
  7. Selection procedure of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?
  8. Pay Scale allotted to Degree College Lecturer in TREI-RB?
  9. Can I apply for TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment with 3 years of High School Teaching experience?
  10. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  11. When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many vacancies are available in SBI-PO 2018 recruitment?
  14. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  15. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  16. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  17. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
  18. Job opportunities in government sector for Civil Engineer? List of core government companies?
14th August 2018, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment 2018 are 465.

The last date for submission of online application form is 13th September 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?