7th August 2018, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Degree College Lecturer in TREI-RB recruitment?

Sir, I am eager to join TREI-RB through its recruitment as Degree College Lecturer . I know little about the same post. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Degree College Lecturer in this TREI-RB?

20th August 2018, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Degree College Lecturer in TREI-RB recruitment?

Job profile of Degree College Lecturer in TREI RB Recruitment:

The detailed information about Degree College Lecturer in TREI RB Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Telangana Residential Educational Institutions (TREI)

Name of the Position - Degree College Lecturer

Educational Qualification Criteria:

>> You should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> You should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers that are conducted by CSIR/ UGC or similar tests conducted by

>> Candidates possessing PhD are exempted from passing National Eligibility Test (NET).

Age Criteria;-

@ Minimum age - 18 years

@ Maximum age allowed - 44 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?