6th December 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu polytechnic lecturer recruitment exam

I dont know Tamil, I am from Andhra. I completed my b.tech in mechanical in 2017. Can I apply for Tamilnadu polytechnic lecturer recruitment came recently?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government Polytechnic colleges without NET/SLET?
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  3. Qualification required to apply in Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment? -- [New]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. List of top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu having completed BE in CSE?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  14. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  15. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  16. Vision eligibility criteria for sub inspector of police Tamil Nadu
  17. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  18. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu?
7th December 2017, 09:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu polytechnic lecturer recruitment exam

In order to apply for Tamil Nadu polytechnic lecturer recruitment exam, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university

> The maximum age limit for lectureship is 57 years

> Candidates who wants to teach other fields other than engineering should have completed their master's degree

The selection of the candidates depends upon the performance in the examination followed by personal interview.
7th December 2017, 04:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu polytechnic lecturer recruitment exam

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment Examination:

>> For Lecturer in Engineering subjects :-

* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in the branch of Engineering in the concerned stream in first class from a recognized university.

>> For Lecturer in Non-Engineering subjects :-

* Minimum Master's Degree in concerned stream in first class from a recognized university.

Important :-

@ You must have passed Tamil language as Part I or Part II up to 10th Class or PUC or Higher secondary course levels.

@ Or else, if not, you must pass Tamil Language Test which is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within the two years from date of your appointment.
8th December 2017, 03:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam:
>Candidates should have competed B.Tech/B.E with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
>In order to teach in subjects other than engineering subjects, candidates must have to have Master's degree in the respective subject from a recognized university.
>Candidates must have studied Tamil Language upto class 10th or 12th standard or else candidates are required to pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
28th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have Completed my UG in Bsc Maths with Computer Application in the year of 2003-2006 then January2007-December 2009 completed MCA in Bharathiyar university
and ME Computer Science Engineering Anna university 2010 - 2012 i have a clarification for me i am Eligible or not Eligible for Polytechnic lecturer post.
10th October 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I did MA b, ed, mphil in English literature. MA 53%
I'm eligible for TN polytechnic exam
2nd December 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 58.5 percentage in master degree. I,m s.c.a candidate... Will i apply for polytechnic lecturer exam? Am i eligible for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?