29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in UPSC Psychologist recruitment for Psychology postgraduate?

I have done MA in Psychology and I want to apply in UPSC recruitment for the post of Psychologist. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  2. Which one is better between Ph.D and Psy.D after doing master degree?
  3. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  4. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  5. Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  6. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  7. How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology
  8. What should I do further after completing M.A.(Psychology) to become a Psychologist?
  9. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  12. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  13. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates
  14. Scope of Applied Psychology? Can I be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist after this course?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018?
  16. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode?
  17. Educational qualification required to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment?
  18. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma?
3rd August 2018, 07:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in UPSC Psychologist recruitment for Psychology postgraduate?

Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on the information provided in the online applications submitted by them.
During the interview necessary documents / certificates will be provided by the candidate. The printout of the online application and the required original documents / certificates as well as self attested copies, along with other items specified in the summons for the interview, have to be prepared at the time of the interview.
4th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Selection procedure in UPSC Psychologist recruitment for Psychology postgraduate?

Details of Selection procedure in UPSC Psychologist recruitment for Psychology postgraduate are mentioned below.

Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.

1)Written exam
2)Personal Interview
3)Document Verification
4th August 2018, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the recruitment of UPSC Psychologist recruitment will be done as mentioned below :-

1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?