14th May 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in NPCIL Executive Trainee written exam having qualified GATE?

Sir,
I want to join NPCIL as an Executive Trainee as I came to know that the application is published. I have done Mechanical B.Tech and qualified GATE also. In this case, still I have to give the written exam of this recruitment?

16th May 2016, 07:33 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NPCIL Executive Trainee written exam having qualified GATE?

You have completed your B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline and you have qualified in GATE exam too. You have interested to join as an Executive Trainee in NPCIL.

>>Yes, definitely you have to give the online exam followed by interview to join as Executive Trainee post in NPCIL. The main reason is that the selection procedure for this post consists of online exam followed by interview. It does not matter whether you have qualified GATE exam or not. But the thing is that you have an advantage in the interview.

>>But unfortunately I am sorry to say that the online application for this post has closed. The last date for filling the online application was 15th May 2016. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the selection procedure of Executive Trainee post from its official website.

Link:http://npcilonline.co.in/importantin...process.html#4
21st May 2016, 08:29 PM
asha2016

Default Re: Should I have to appear in NPCIL Executive Trainee written exam having qualified GATE?

My Dear Friend I am very glad to say that you are eligible for apply in NPCIL Executive Trainee Examination .
If you have completed your B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering stream from recognized institution & you have qualified in GATE Examination too than you are most eligible for this job.
You have to apply through online for this post at the official website of NPCIL .The online Examination is followed by Interview .
You can visit following official website of NPCIL as www.npcilonline.co.in for more detail information about Executive trainee post .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?