15th May 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?

How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to get the government job? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  3. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  7. What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  8. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering?
  13. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  16. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  18. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2016, 11:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?

To get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering course, you must have to apply for examinations once the notification has released by the government. Some of the government jobs which can apply after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering are Junior Engineer, Planning Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Marketing Engineer, etc.,. You need to appear in the written test and then next round will be interview for candidates selected in written test. If you perform well in the Interview, then you can get a government job.
17th May 2016, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?

You will have to appear for various government examinations conducted so to provide government jobs to candidates. You should however have to keep yourself updated and prepare for the examination you wish to appear for job in government sector.

You will have to fill up the application form online and if there is any examination fee imposed on the candidate to appear for examination, you will have to appear for it first and then can move forward with the process.
21st May 2016, 07:15 PM
asha2016

You will have to appear for various government examination conducted for provide government jobs to candidates .Some of the government jobs which can apply after completion of your B.E/B.Tech Degree in civil Engineering are such as:-
1. UPSSSC Combined junior Engineer Examination.
2. ISRO Propulsion complex IPRC :-Graduate/ Technician apprentice .
3. IGCAR recruitment for Technical officer .
4. Kerala PSC for Assistant Engineer/Junior Assistant /Junior Technical Officer
5. NIT Meghalaya
6. NIT ROORKEE
7. NIT jalandhar.
8. HSCC India Limited .
You have to visit the official website of above given all government sector institutions for apply jobs met your Civil Engineering Degree qualification ,age criteria & other aspect.

Best of Luck

Asha2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?