28th January 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Process to become a permanent teacher at KV? Is it mandatory to pursue B.Sc Maths or my B.E. qualification is enough to be a Maths Teacher?

Sir I had done B.E. and upto 2018 my B.Ed will complete. So, if I crack the CTET exam in future, then I may become permanent teacher in KV. And some said to me that I have to do B.Sc maths because I had done B.E. So, give me some right idea Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. BA general graduate can pursue B.Ed? Is it mandatory to have B.Sc degree to become a Maths Teacher?
  2. Can I get a job of Hindi Teacher at the age of 50 year?
  3. What should I do to be a maths teacher at school level?
  4. Am I eligible for first grade or second grade maths teacher after completion of BA Maths?
  5. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I become a government craft teacher?
  7. Is B.Tech equivalent to B.Sc? To become a Maths Teacher do they ask for BSc?
  8. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  9. How can I become a Maths teacher after doing BSc computer science from CMJ university
  10. Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job?
  11. How can I become a Maths teacher after completing BSc Computer Science from CMJ university
  12. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  13. How to become a KV PGT maths teacher in KV
  14. Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  16. Is B.Ed degree must for Work Education Teacher?
  17. Can I do BSc teacher training course after 12th from science stream?
  18. Am I eligible for maths or science teacher job having qualified UPTET and CTET?
30th January 2018, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become a permanent teacher at KV? Is it mandatory to pursue B.Sc Maths or my B.E. qualification is enough to be a Maths Teacher?

You have to quality CTET after completing B.Ed to become a permanent teacher at KV. Only a graduation degree is not enough to apply, you have to complete B.Ed too.

Hence, make sure that you have any graduation and then B.Ed with at least 50% marks to become eligible for CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?