2nd March 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Suitable coaching classes for preparation of Indian Economic Service written test in Jamshedpur?

Hi Sir, I am interested to join Indian Economic Service of UPSC. I am B.Sc Economics graduate and working in a small firm. I want to apply for written test of IES. So, I need to get coaching class for preparation. I would like to know which coaching classes are suitable for me. I live in Jamshedpur.

17th March 2018, 10:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable coaching classes for preparation of Indian Economic Service written test in Jamshedpur?

Best coaching Institutes for preparation of Indian Economic Service Preparation in Jamshedpur:

<> Rebuild Coaching Classes
Address: Road No 9, Opposite to Reliance Fresh, Adityapur-831013, Jamshepud, Jharkhand

<> Indian No.1 IES Academey
Ph. No: 011-2653 7570
Address for Delhi: IES Academy, 28-B/7, 2nd Floor Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16

Address for Lucknow: B-12 Sector-E, Opposite Kendriya Bhawan, Aliganj, Lucknow
Ph. No: +91 8874 04 3373
http://www.iesacademy.com/

If you are willing to find best coaching in Jamshedpur, then Rebuild Coaching Classes is the best one according to my knowledge. On the other side, if you are willing to find the best institute in India then Indian No.1 IES academy contact details are given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?