20th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Stats to apply for Indian Statistical Service exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Delhi?

Hello,
Can you tell me what is the percentage
needed in B.Stats for applying in Indian Statistical Service
examination? I want to know about the coaching also
in Delhi for my preparation. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of Indian Statistical Services exam in Delhi?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  3. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  4. Reference books for preparation of Indian Statistical Service exam?
  5. Coaching classes for Indian Statistical Survey exam?
  6. Best coaching center for BAPK PO exam preparation? Information about banking service chronicle coaching centre in Delhi?
  7. Coaching classes in Uttar Pradesh for Indian Postal Service exam?
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of ISI M.Maths entrance exam?
  9. Top 10 coaching classes for preparation of Indian Forest Service exam
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of Indian Forest Service exam in Kerala?
  11. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  12. upsc exam notification? necessary to attend the coaching classes only at delhi? best method of preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Coaching classes for preparation of Indian Forest Service exam in Raipur?
  14. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  15. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  16. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Statistical Service examination after M.Sc. (Mathematics)?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of SAT in Delhi?
22nd March 2015, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Stats to apply for Indian Statistical Service exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Indian Statistical Service is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

If you have completed bachelor’s degree with Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University/ College/ Institutions then you are eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam.

Indian Statistical Service doesn't require any percentage marks in B.Statistics.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Important dates for Indian Statistical Service exam 2015:-

Date of Notification: 7 February, 2015
Last Date to Apply: 6 March, 2015
Date of Exam: 23 May, 2015 (3 Days)

For more information of Indian Statistical Services exam, you can visit to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
26th March 2015, 10:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Stats to apply for Indian Statistical Service exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Delhi?

Actually there is No requirement of percentage to apply for the Indian Statistical Service Examination. But you must satisfies the educational qualification with Age criteria.

Coming to Educational qualification you should complete PG with Statistics /Applied Statistics /Mathematical statistics or any equivalent from a recognized University. Besides, Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
27th March 2015, 11:52 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Indian statistical services is conducted by the UPSC every year.
As there is no percentage bar in order to write this exam as one must should have indepth understanding of the subjects.

As you can join coaching for this exam as the level of competition is very high.
so you can join the coaching as i mentioned below:
IAS Era (For G.S, Geography, History),delhi
Delhi's IAS Study Circle (For all subjects)
E-29, Saket, New Dehi-17
RAUS IAS STUDY CIRCLE
Career Shapers
Career Plus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?