9th December 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of NTPC written exam for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

hello
i am completed my diploma in mechanical engg.
so please send me ntpc books name and syllabus
for written exam??????
send me immediately thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Syllabus for SAIL, BHEL, NTPC exam? Books to be referred?
  3. What is the CEPTAM exam syllabus for mechanical engineer? I am a diploma holder
  4. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Previous year Question Papers for NTPC Supervisor Trainee Written Exam?
  6. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  7. Is it mandatory to appear in UGC-NET to become Teacher being a Ph.D holder? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  9. Fee structure, syllabus and books details of AMIE Section A for Diploma holder?
  10. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  11. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  12. Syllabus of BEL exam for B.Tech ECE Holder? List of books which are to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student?
  14. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of JEXPO?
  16. Study material for diploma trainee entrance test for NTPC?
  17. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  18. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
14th December 2014, 06:55 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of NTPC written exam for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) recruits Diploma fresher for the post of Diploma Trainees every year through a common written exam called NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Exam. This exam is conducted in the month of November/ December. This written exam will be consisting of objective questions.

Syllabus:
Questions will be directed from the stream you have chosen in Diploma course i.e. Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering. This portion will be carrying 70 marks. This is a national exam so the questions are quite similar with that of other national level engineering entrance exam. So you have to prepare all the subjects you have gone through during your Diploma course in Mechanical Stream. And for Aptitude, English and reasoning you have to practice through Aptitude books, newspapers, magazines etc.

Some books for practice are:
-For Mechanical course: Objective Mechanical Engineering for Diploma Engineers for DRDO, BHEL, DMRC, Railways & Other Engg. (Diploma) Competitive Exams by G. K. Publications.
-For Aptitude practice: Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO by Disha Publication
-For Logical Reasoning practice: A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning, Author: R. S. Aggarwal; Publisher: S.Chand
-For English practice: Objective General English; Author: R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal; Publisher: S. Chand Publisher
3rd December 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of NTPC written exam for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i completed diploma in mechanical so i have applied for the post of diploma trainee mechanical.how to start the preperation for diploma trainee and which books for better preperation for diploma traineee mechanical in ntpc.plese reply me my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?