5th April 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?

Dear sir , my self ranjith .R., i have completed my 10th and 2ndpuc and i have a interest in joing indian navy while i was studing 10th. so am i able to join indian navy.....and what r the requriment to join navy and what is the date to apply 4 indian navy............. Thank u sir I hope u wil sent reply as soon as possible

11th April 2014, 08:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?

You considered that you have complete your matriculation. You don't considered that how many percentage you have secured. You also considered that you are interested to join Indian naval service.

Now I am clearing your confusion about Indian navy post. At first I am happy to says you that you are eligible for Indian navy service because you have just pass out your matriculation the eligibility for Indian navy post is that your age must under 16 years to 17 years old you must be a unmarried person anyhow you must be a male candidates if this all have same on you then you can apply for Indian navy post service examination.

You must have English knowledge and speak out English fluently as far as possible for about you and your capacity and also you must have good knowledge in your general knowledge. For this quality you can prefers English paper and also for general knowledge you can prefers newspaper and news channel.

You can also prefers many books for your preparation you can prefers arihant publication books for Indian naval service it is better for your preparation. In this books there are all materials are involved like English knowledge, general knowledge, aptitude test or many more which are required for your preparation.
24th June 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BSc with biotechnology from mumbai university and i had 80% marks in 12th std with maths & biology combinations. I am a 21 yr old girl. Am i eligible for entering indian navy or naval dockyard or naval armament depot services as an officer? Can you please guide me how?
26th June 2014, 08:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my BSc with biotechnology from mumbai university and i had 80% marks in 12th std with maths & biology combinations. I am a 21 yr old girl. Am i eligible for entering indian navy or naval dockyard or naval armament depot services as an officer? Can you please guide me how?

Indian Navy is one of the defence force of India and for wishing to join in this force being a girl is really a proud thing to do and there are qualification which is needed to be possessed by you in order to apply for the entrance exam as it is the general procedure.

The exam which you could apply is the UES SSC exam

For this the candidates should have got a age limit of 19-25 years of age and the education qualification of completed B.E/B.Tech degree in in naval architecture / Mechanical / Civil / Aeronautical / Metallurgical / Aerospace engineering and you should have got at least 60% aggregate in it.

And the other exam which you can apply is the SSC Naval Architecture for which the candidate should have 21-25 years of age and same education qualification as like UES Exam.

If you satisfy the criteria's then you can apply for the exam

Regards

~Jxsab~
27th June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM 12TH PASS OUT 66% IN 2014 CAN I KNOW I AM JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AND ADVISE ME WHAT CAN I FILL THE FORM OF MERHCHANT NAVY
16th July 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I AM A 15 YEARS OLD. I AM IN 9TH STANDARD . AM I ELIGIABLE TO JION NAVY ? IF NO, THEN WHAT IS EDUCATION QUALIFICATION TO JOIN NAVY.
16th March 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

My name is shivanshu. I completed my tenth class and I want to join Indian navy.please suggest me the available forms for joining the Indian navy.
21st June 2017, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

My name is sandeep. I completed my tenth class and i want to join Indian navy. Please suggest me the available forms for joining the Indian navy.
20th August 2017, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed my bsc how join navy as an a officer plz give a good sugstion to me..
9th August 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in 9th standard i have a specs of 2.75 number am I eligible for indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?