25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Labour Officer question papers

Guys can anyone please help me out with the tamil nadu public service commission labour officer previous question papers?

24th December 2013, 10:41 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Labour Officer question papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Guys can anyone please help me out with the tamil nadu public service commission labour officer previous question papers?
Labour officer examination is conducted by TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) every year. This year notification was not released yet. But you can except the notification in the month of August or September in the official website of TNPSC as well as employment news paper.

It is one of the high pay post in TNPSC and it is recruitment also done very less number. Last year only 5 vacancies are available under this examination. The scale of pay Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Grade pay Rs.5400/-. Last examination has been completed on 10 November 2012.

The candidate should have a completed degree of M.L.M awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institutions of Studies, Chennai

OR

The candidate need to completed degree course from a recognized University.

AND

The candidate should have a completed Graduate Degree or Social Work or Social Science OR Labour Relations or Social Welfare from a recognized Institution.

The candidate age should have a minimum 18 years and no maximum age limits for Scheduled Caster/Scheduled Tribes and other reserved categories. Maximum 30 age limits for other categories.

The Recruitment Process for Labour Officer examination is based on Written Examination(Objective Test) and Oral Test as well as Personal Interview. Written examination consist of single paper in the subject of Social Science and Labour Law.

If you need further details, Visit the official website of TNPSC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 10_11_12_Labour-SSLL.pdf(2.92 MB, 2546 views)
File Type: pdf 35_2012_not_eng_Lab_officer.pdf(87.2 KB, 607 views)
20th January 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Are you requested to you please send last 5 Year Questions paper with Answer

The below mentioned mail ID

Contact- 9380692883
23rd January 2018, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Thank you for all the information that you are providing. Can you please help me with the last 5 years question papers of social science and labour law. Please send it to [email protected]
20th February 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, Request you to help me as well with the last 5 years' question papers of TNPSC labour officer exam (both subject paper and general paper) or kindly let us know where can we get the same, since the same couldn't find in the TNPSC website (except 2011 subject paper).

Thanks in advance
Suriya
Mail: [email protected]
20th February 2018, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, Request you to help me as well with the last 5 years' TNPSC Labour Officer exam question papers (both Subject paper and General paper) or kindly let us know where can we get the same , since the same is not found in the TNPSC website (except 2011 subject paper).

Thanks in advance
Suriya
mail: [email protected]
21st February 2018, 12:04 AM
Sarsuri

Hi Sir, Request you to help me as well with the previous year question papers of TNPSC labour exam (both subject paper and general paper) or kindly let us know where can we get the same, since the same is not found in the TNPSC website (except 2011 subject paper).

Thanks in advance
Suriya
Mail : [email protected]
13th April 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody help me with previous year question paper and answer keys before 2011? thanks in advance. Kindly mail to [email protected]
13th April 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected seniors, Kindly help ensure providing previous year question, eye answers for Labour officer exam by tnpsc. Kindly mail to [email protected]. Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?