26th March 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write VAO exam at an age of 29 years? What is the age limit?

I am 29 yr old . I am eligible or not for writting vao exam. I want to kown the age limit

27th March 2012, 08:50 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write VAO exam at an age of 29 years? What is the age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 29 yr old . I am eligible or not for writting vao exam. I want to kown the age limit
VAO Stands for Village Administrative Officer

VAO examination is conducted varies states and every state have a there own eligibility criteria and percentage.And you have not mentioned which state eligibility criteria you need...

TNPSC VAO :-

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is conducted for VAO exam for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Village Administrative Officer.This examination is conducted Once in a year.

Eligibility Criteria :-

The candidate who have passed their graduate degree or Intermediate from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least minimum pass marks examination in their examination.The candidate age should be between 21 years and 30 years and relaxation is given to the reserved categories.This examination is only for Tamil Nadu residents can apply that means the candidate can apply that particular state only.

Exam Pattern :-

The VAO examination pattern will be objective type it consist of questions on general knowledge,current affairs,logical reasoning and English Language.There is a negative marking in this examination.

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
27th March 2012, 11:32 AM
krish.prasad74

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible to write VAO exam at an age of 29 years? What is the age limit?

DEAR Friend,

Following age condition must be accepted by the candidate, who wish to apply for VAO exam.
Candidate should attain the age of 21 i.e., candidates age should not be less than 21. This is applicable to the candidates.
Candidate must not attain the age of 40 i.e, A forty year candidate cannot apply this post.
And there will be age relaxation for reserved caste.
Therefore you are applicable.
Best of Luck
3rd April 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to write VAO exam at an age of 29 years? What is the age limit?

WHAT R THE EXAM DATES OF VAO EXAMS HELD IN 2012
5th May 2012, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

I am a VRS armed force person(Indian coast guard), age of 44. Do i qualify the eligibility for VAO 2012 exam?
M.M
11th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

am d/o/b- 07/01/1982.am apply to vao exam?
12th July 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i finished BE in 2012.my date of birth 17.12.1990 . can i apply vao exam?
14th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I finished diploma IT in 2010.and my date of birth is 18.07.1992 can i apply the vao exam
14th July 2012, 07:51 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

TNPSC VAO(Village Administrative Officers):

Yes you are eligible at the age of 29 years.

Eligibility Criteria for VAO Exam 2012

Age limit: As on 1st July 2012 age limit for General and Unreserved category candidates is 21 years to 30 years and candidates who are from SC, BC, MBCs, DCs, BCMs and DWs cast minimum age limit is same but maximum age limit could be 40 (forty) years.

Educational qualification: As on 9th July, 2012 applicant must have secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or its equivalent qualification.

Knowledge of Tamil Language required.
17th July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

MY DATE OF BIRTH 14-12-1981, I AM APPLY FOR VAO JOBS
25th February 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for oc to write vao exam
7th July 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my date of birth is 21.11.2000. Can I apply for vao post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?