6th March 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for IBPS exams?

Hello everyone, I have completed my B.Com last year with Accountancy. I want to give IBPS exams. But I need to know that what are all the documents requires first to apply for IBPS exams? Kindly tell me about the documents so that I will check before I apply?

10th April 2018, 11:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for IBPS exams?

Here are the most important documents which you will require to apply for IBPS examination:

> A printout of the online application form

> Date of Birth proof

> Identity proof

> All the Educational certificates upto graduation

> Caste certificate

> Resume

> Address proof
11th April 2018, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Documents Required before applying for IBPS Examinations:

If you have remembered all the details of your academics, then I think you need to not have documents before applying for IBPS Examinations. But keeping with you before applying for IBPS Examinations is a safe task for you to make sure that you enter the details correctly.

You may keep all the following documents handy for you start applying for IBPS Examinations. They are,

>> Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate that is issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or 10th Class certificates)

>> 12th Class certificates

>> Graduation marks sheets

>> Aadhar Card (optional)

You will be asked to enter date and year of passing of the concerned educational qualification. Besides all these, if may keep caste certificate if you are from reserved category.
13th April 2018, 10:24 PM
chikkykranthi619

No, documents are not needed while you are applying for the IBPS exam if you remember all the details correctly.
Document are needed only at the time of verification which will be done after clearing the computer based tests.
So, initially documents are not mandatory but for attending the exam at the exam centre you need to take one xerox of ID proof and it's original ID card like AADHAR card /Driving License/Voter Id etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?