6th June 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Technical or Networking jobs in BSNL for MCA freshers? Entrance exam details for the same?

i want to know whethe there are any technical or networking jobs in bsnl for mca freshers? is there any entrance exam for getting a job in bsnl?

6th June 2015, 10:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Technical or Networking jobs in BSNL for MCA freshers? Entrance exam details for the same?

The various fields in BSNL in which the graduate freshers can work are :

* Junior Telecom Officer - JTO.

* Technical Telecom Assistant - TTA.

* Programmer.

* Network Engineer.

* Database Management Administrator.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* The Age limit is between 21-30 years.

* The candidate must have completed graduation in the disciplines of ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ IT or M.Sc in Electronics/ IT/ Computer science or MCA or equivalent from any recognized institution.

* Candidate should get at least 50% or above in their qualifying examination.

* Candidates who completed the course and awaiting the results are also eligible to apply.

RECRUITMENT PROCESS :

* written test.

* Personal Interview and certificate verification.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* The eligible candidates should apply through online process (Challan or Net banking).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?