18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to become an Officer in Railways?

I am a B.Sc PHYSICS Hons. 1st year student. I want to appear in officer's rank job. But I am watching that there is no scope for me to appear in such examination...there is a scope only for ARTS student. It will be great for me if I can know that is there any chance for me to become a officer in mainly RAILWAY Services?

27th April 2014, 09:01 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to become an Officer in Railways?

You told to our forum that you have now continue your bachelor degree in B.Sc in physics it means your specification is physics honors in your bachelor degree which you have continued. You also mentioned that you want to take a chance in railway as the officers post but also you have been mentioned that you think that science students are no chance in railway as comparison bachelor degree in arts candidates.

Now I am going to clear your confusion what you have been mentioned in the above forum so that you will have hope that you will get you solution means answers soon. As you are continuing your bachelor degree in science so I want to tell you something science degree is the degree in which the candidates have get job opportunities as compared arts and other stream students.

so don't think negative as you are in Lower candidates you remember that you are science students and also you have royal subject as physics so don't think backward you will definitely get the chance in railway for officers post so be prepared well for competitive examination so that you will get your job soon and also a bright future will waiting for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?