19th April 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Exams related to army and their forms?

i'm shivani from dehradun.i'm in b.com 1st yr.i want to join army anyhow. so could you please help me regarding the form n exams related to army.
waiting for your rply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue a PG through Army? When and where to get the SSC form?
  2. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th? Which exams can I give?
  3. What is the procedure to give the exam to get recruited in Indian Army? Types of interview questions?
  4. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for B.Com(Hons)? Which institutions organize entrance exam for this course? What is the cutoff marks? Minimum requirements for admission in the college? Career opportunities related to commerce?
  5. How can girls join Indian Army? Where to get the forms? What are the subjects that to be prepared for?
  6. How to join Army after passing 12th? What is the date of the form?
  7. When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?
  8. Information regarding upcoming Bank PO Exams? How to get forms for these Exams?
  9. Availability of application forms related to law entrance exam?
  10. Date of forms for Army Dental Corps 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Sale/distribution dates of entrance forms for b.com(hons.) of all institutions of India?
  12. Exams which girls have to appear for jobs in Indian Army?
  13. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  14. Any exams for Girls to get into Army before graduation?
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  16. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  17. How to join army after passing computer science engineering
  18. Opportunities in Army after PG studies? Which exams do I have to write?
27th April 2014, 09:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exams related to army and their forms?

You have mentioned in the above forum that you have been complete your intermediate level course and now you are continuing your bachelor degree in B.Com first year but you don't have been considered any specification what you have in your bachelor degree means which honors you have you doesn't mentioned in the above forum but you have mentioned that you want to join in army department any how.

Now I am going to clear your confusion which you have been recently mentioned in the above forum so that you hope that you will get your answer soon. I am very happy to know you that you have an interest in Indian army's you also want to know that you have interested to know that which examination for army service. There are the CDS ( combined defence service) examination which conducted all the defence services in army service is also under go in this examination.

So you have to be prepared well for CDS ( combined defence service) examination examination so that you have easily appear the written examination so for physical test you have to practice well in running, long jump, high jump properly so that you have to appear physical test easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?