25th July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch

hello sir,i am completed my b.tech in 2012 with 80% from electronic and communication branch. Sir i want to know how i can join indian railway. please send me the information at [email protected]. i shall be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  2. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication department
  4. How to join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech IT?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech? I am doing bachelors degree in electronics and communication(2nd Year)
  6. Information about the railway exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  9. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  10. How to apply for Indian Railway after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  12. How to join railway Engineering after B.Tech? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd ECE branch
  13. What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?
  14. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  15. How may I join Indian Army after completion of my B.Tech (ECE) next year?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  17. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  18. Railway Sr section engineer question papers? -- [New]
30th July 2012, 04:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch

In order to join railways after B.Tech, you need to appear for written exam conducted by RRB. You will be tested in specific subject areas in which you are specialized in. You can apply for positions like section engineer, TTE, junior engineer, divisional officer etc in railways. You can get all important details about this from official site of railways. If you clear written exam, you need to attend personal; interview too.
30th July 2012, 09:29 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,i am completed my b.tech in 2012 with 80% from electronic and communication branch. Sir i want to know how i can join indian railway. please send me the information at [email protected]. i shall be very thankful to you.
HI FRIEND,

YOU CAN WRITE CESEXAMINATION.

UPSC ( Indian Engineering Services Examination)CONDUCT THIS EXAMINATION...

Combined Engineering Services – CES Exam Eligibility
Nationality : A candidate must be
A citizen of India
Indian Engineering Services Examination 2012 Age Limits :
A candidate for Indian Engineering Services examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2012 i.e. he / she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1982 and not later than 1st January, 1991.

YOU SHOULD COMPLETE GRADUATION.....

WWW.UPSCEXAM.COM

ALL THE BEST...
6th August 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch

Which exam i have to take to join Indian railway after B.tech with 3 years of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering,please any one suggest or guide me to the correct path ?
1st July 2013, 09:20 PM
haritabhargava

what shall i do after completing BE(It branch)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?